del Torre & partners
The “del Torre & partners – studio legale associato” law firm is situated in the heart of Europe and has two offices in North-Eastern Italy, in the Friulian provinces of Udine and Gorizia, as well as an office in Vienna, at the place of business of its Austrian partner, Avv. & RA Dr. Ulrike Christine WALTER.
The firm’s primary (but not exclusive) field of operation is in civil, judicial and extra-judicial matters. It carries out its activities at national and international level and primarily on the Italian and Austrian/German market. Both of the founding members offer legal advice in Italian and German and have longstanding international professional experience in both cultural spheres.
The “del Torre & partners – studio legale associato” law firm has a team of young lawyers and employees and provides legal advice and assistance in the following main sectors:
- Buying and selling property
- Joint ownership law
- Tenancy law
- Construction (and town planning) law
- Setting up of companies (company law)
- Debt recovery
- Compensation for damages
- Contract law
- Inheritance law (succession)
- cross border inheritance cases
- Family law (divorces, separations, alimony, visiting right, abduction of children)
- Commercial law
- Transportation law
- Criminal law
The “del Torre & partners – studio associato” law firm is in contact and cooperates with an extensive network of:
- Bilingual tax consultants located in Austria and Italia, guaranteeing efficient transnational assistance to its clientele;
- Real estate agents in Italy and Austria, facilitating searches for both property and buyers;
- Law firms in Italy, Austria and Germany, guaranteeing the protection and promotion of its clients’ interests throughout Central Europe.
SKYPE CONFERENCES ON APPOINTMENT ARE POSSIBLE